It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:33 am
All times are UTC

NI Logo

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]

Offline J.A.

Kodonn'Dakor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:46 am   Post subject: NI Logo   

Hey guys,

I was wondering... Would anyone out there be able to get me a copy of the NI logo? Remember the one we used? It had the Imperial symbol surrounded by laurel leaves like a Roman laurel crown. I'd love to have one large-sized one we can shrink down and use for various logos. Anybody out there able to make one?

Also, I was rummaging through some of my old archive folders last night and discovered quite a few stories written by the old members. Mostly short pieces, side stories about their characters, and a lot of them have stuff in them that has since been changed or contradicted, but does anyone want them? I've got stories from Nico, Billbob, Amleth, and a host of other lesser-known members. Plus, I have lots of stories from Jinx, so if you are missing any of them bro, I can give them to you. Preparation, Jinx's BIO, House Skipper Lineage, Ballad of Ranna-Tro, and a lot of others. Guess I should have read them before asking you all those questions. :P

I also found a lot of other old files on AD technology, Plotline background, etc.
Top Profile 

Offline Jinx

Initiate

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:08 am   Post subject: Re: NI Logo   

sure, post 'em up or send them over...I don't have any copies of any of that...

Also in the "looking for" category, anyone out there have a copy of the Intruder Wing logo? It was half rebel trident, half imperial asterisk. I always thought that was cool.
Top Profile 

Offline J.A.

Kodonn'Dakor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:53 am   Post subject: Re: NI Logo   

I don't have an IW logo on this computer... I might have one on a hard drive on my old pc. I did manage to find this, though. It's the old SWGL logo, but it's not a pic of just the logo itself...
Attachment:
SWGL.JPG
SWGL.JPG [ 113.52 KB | Viewed 16430 times ]
Top Profile 

Offline Nico

Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:16 pm   Post subject: Re: NI Logo   

Hmm... I don't recall the URLs anymore, but maybe you can recover some old stuff via http://www.archive.org/web/web.php
Top Profile 
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]